web backend for TraitsUI?

Jonathan Blakes
Hello,

I was wondering if such a thing would be possible or desirable, and how
to go about it. Possibly for use on Google App Engine...

Any thoughts?

Re: [Enthought-Dev] web backend for TraitsUI?

Henrik Rudstrom
That's a nice idea!
No traits expert here, but to my knowledge most of the stuff needed is already in traits (model, data type definitions etc), if an existing framework handles the web communication i guess the biggest block of work is to define all the html views... still no trivial task though, but i guess its doable, and from my part, desirable!

Henrik