use of numeric vs. numpy in pyhdf?

Catherine Moroney
Hello,

Does pyhdf still rely on numeric, or is it possible to install and
use pyhdf
on a computer that only has numpy?  I have a task that I want to use
pyhdf
for, but I don't want to have to keep an older version of the os
around on
for the sole purpose of installing numeric.

Catherine

Re: use of numeric vs. numpy in pyhdf?

Ilan Schnell
Nom is does not rely on numeric anymore, only
on numpy.  It is included in EPD also, btw.

- Ilan