[traits] new ColorEditor

fred-2
Hi all,

Before last update, my app was looking this:

http://ktools.free.fr/a.png

Now, it looks like this:

http://ktools.free.fr/b.png

Control Panel is much wider, because of ColorEditor, and my feeling is
that the text field is useless.

Is it possible to not display the text field of the ColorEditor?

All style option give the same result :-(

TIA

Fred

Re: [traits] new ColorEditor

bryce hendrix-2
On 1/18/2010 7:03 AM, fred wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Before last update, my app was looking this:
>
> http://ktools.free.fr/a.png
>
> Now, it looks like this:
>
> http://ktools.free.fr/b.png
>
> Control Panel is much wider, because of ColorEditor, and my feeling is
> that the text field is useless.

Blame this one on the wx control, its incredibly stupid. Maybe we can
make the control not as wide?

> Is it possible to not display the text field of the ColorEditor?

I think the wx control wants it there all the time, but I'll check the
docs again.

> All style option give the same result :-(

Yeah, for now. I want to replace the SimpleEditor with an combo box
containing 16 basic colors, but just haven't gotten to it yet.

bryce

Re: [traits] new ColorEditor

fred-2
Bryce Hendrix a écrit :
> On 1/18/2010 7:03 AM, fred wrote:
> Yeah, for now. I want to replace the SimpleEditor with an combo box
> containing 16 basic colors, but just haven't gotten to it yet.
Thanks for your help, Bryce.

Fred