[traits] accessing tab menu...

fred-2
Hi all,

In Chaco/examples/basic/tabbed_plots.py,

how can I acces the traits in the tab menu ("Features", "Lock layout",
etc), in particular, the traits in "Edit properties"?

TIA

Fred

Re: [traits] accessing tab menu...

Peter Wang
On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 4:47 AM, Fred <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> In Chaco/examples/basic/tabbed_plots.py,
> how can I acces the traits in the tab menu ("Features", "Lock layout",
> etc), in particular, the traits in "Edit properties"?

Do you mean access them programmatically?  The "edit properties"
unfortunately only refers to editing the properties of the Tab itself.

-Peter

Le 22/11/2010 18:17, Peter Wang a écrit :
> On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 4:47 AM, Fred<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> In Chaco/examples/basic/tabbed_plots.py,
>> how can I acces the traits in the tab menu ("Features", "Lock layout",
>> etc), in particular, the traits in "Edit properties"?
>
> Do you mean access them programmatically?
Yes.

If the user changes the tab name via the Edit Properties, I would like
to update the tabs name list, for instance.

> The "edit properties"
> unfortunately only refers to editing the properties of the Tab itself.
So? It's not possible?

--
Fred