[traits][Qt4] Dragging tabs...

fred-2
Hi all,

Using WX backend, I can drag tabs to do put them side-by-side, for instance.

(Chaco/examples/basic/tabbed_plots.py)

But using Qt4, it seems to not be possible :-/

Any clue?

TIA

Fred

snapshot.png (53K) Download Attachment

Re: [traits][Qt4] Dragging tabs...

Peter Wang
On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Fred <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Using WX backend, I can drag tabs to do put them side-by-side, for instance.
> (Chaco/examples/basic/tabbed_plots.py)
> But using Qt4, it seems to not be possible :-/
> Any clue?

Hey Fred,

Yeah, the dockwindows stuff is all Wx-only (which is a little ironic,
since Qt has some built-in docking functionality).

BTW Sorry the reply took so long - I thought someone else had answered this one.

-Peter