[traits] EnumEditor customization...

Fred
Hi all,

I use EnumEditor with custom style to display my stuff like this:

0 a
O b
O c
O d
O e

But I would like to group some items:

-foo---
|0 a  |
|O b  |
-------

-bar---
|O c  |
|O d  |
|O e  |
-------

I have to keep the button radio, of course (only one possible choice at
once).

Is it possible to achieve something like this?

Or any workaround?

TIA

Fred

Re: [traits] EnumEditor customization...

Jonathan March
On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 4:46 AM, Fred <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I use EnumEditor with custom style to display my stuff like this:
>
> 0 a
> O b
> O c
> O d
> O e
>
> But I would like to group some items:
>
> -foo---
> |0 a  |
> |O b  |
> -------
>
> -bar---
> |O c  |
> |O d  |
> |O e  |
> -------
>
> I have to keep the button radio, of course (only one possible choice at
> once).
>

> Is it possible to achieve something like this?
>
> Or any workaround?

You could consider a transition to:
https://github.com/enthought/enaml
Powerful, flexible, and fun!