segy

Brennan Williams
Is the Canopy code that reads/writes segy files part of EPD or ETS? I've
done a bit of googling and the open source Python code for segy that is
out there looks a bit old/unstable.

Brennan

Re: segy

Eraldo Pomponi
Hello Brennan,

Between the old and (maybe) unstable code out there for segy there is also

Maybe it can help writing your own reader/writer as the last option.

Cheers,
Eraldo

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Brennan Williams <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is the Canopy code that reads/writes segy files part of EPD or ETS? I've
done a bit of googling and the open source Python code for segy that is
out there looks a bit old/unstable.

Brennan

Re: segy

Thomas Lecocq