recommended way to quit a Traits GUI application

recommended way to quit a Traits GUI application

Brad Buran
I have a MainWindowHandler class that prompts the user to load a configuration file.  If the user clicks cancel, I would like to quit the program.  Is there a preferred way to programattically quit a GUI that was launched with HasTraits.configure_traits() method?  I've been using sys.exit() and it seems fine.

Brad

Re: recommended way to quit a Traits GUI application

Robert Kern
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Brad Buran <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have a MainWindowHandler class that prompts the user to load a
> configuration file.  If the user clicks cancel, I would like to quit the
> program.  Is there a preferred way to programattically quit a GUI that was
> launched with HasTraits.configure_traits() method?  I've been using
> sys.exit() and it seems fine.

That should be fine.

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco