pop a Traits dialog

Brennan Williams
I'm having trouble with using kind='livemodal' in a set of wizard
dialogs (I'm not using Traits wizard dialogs, just a standard Traits
view). Items in the view whose visibility is set using something like
visible_when='booleanflag' are not consistently being made visible
unless the dialog is manually resized slightly to force a complete
refresh. If I use kind='live' the problem appears to go away. But then
what happens is that if some processing is going on (e.g. importing some
data from a file) and then completed, when control comes back to the
dialog it sometimes gets pushed back behind my main app window.

So is there a way of doing a .pop when processing is finished to make
sure it pops to the front?

Brennan