pip install enaml -> installs 0.20 rather than 0.63

pip install enaml -> installs 0.20 rather than 0.63

_jelle_
Hi,

It seems that the enaml version that pip defaults to is quite backward
 0.20 rather than 0.63 Something to look into?

Re: pip install enaml -> installs 0.20 rather than 0.63

Jonathan March
Hi Jelle, yes, unfortunately all ETS packages on PyPI (and even in the EPD egg repository) are currently out of date. Enaml is the package where the discrepancy is most striking, since it has developed so much recently. We have re-designed and are rebuilding our build and deployment infrastructure; while this piece has not yet reached the top of the list, it's getting close. Sorry for the inconvenience; in the meantime, of course, current versions are available on github.

Best,
Jonathan

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:21 AM, jelle <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

It seems that the enaml version that pip defaults to is quite backward
 0.20 rather than 0.63 Something to look into?

Re: pip install enaml -> installs 0.20 rather than 0.63

_jelle_
Thanks Jonathan, I'm up to snuff using the github version.
I guess what motivated the email is that I'm a fan of the project and this
 discrepancy is quite possible might account for the false perception that
 enaml's is not thrusting fwd at an impressive rate ;)