pcolor not showing anything.

Éric Depagne-2

Hi list,

I am trying to display an array as pseudocolor plot.

I'm using pcolor, but the chaco window keeps displaying nothing, apart from the axis. If I zoom in or out, the axis range change, so I suspect pcolor somehow works, but fails to display any data.

Changing the colormap does not make any difference.

I've plottedsome simple data using plot, and it works.

I'm running ipython qtconsole --pylab=qt (if I use the matplotlib pcolor command, it shows what I expect, but i'd rather use the chaco one.)

Is there anything I've missed ?

Un clavier azerty en vaut deux

Éric Depagne [hidden email]