pb with PlotGraphicsContext

Boiteux, Benoit

Hello,

I used the chaco example to render data to an image file.

But when I save the file : gc.save(‘myfile.png’)

I get the following exception:

“No module named Image “

Do you think I forgot to install something?

I’m using chaco 3.3, enable 3.3.

Thanks,

Benoit

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros

Re: pb with PlotGraphicsContext

fred-2
Boiteux, Benoit a écrit :

> Hello,
>

> I used the chaco example to render data to an image file.
>
> But when I save the file : gc.save(‘myfile.png’)
>
> I get the following exception:
>
> “No module named Image “
>

> Do you think I forgot to install something?
Python Image Library?

http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/

Fred

Re: pb with PlotGraphicsContext

Boiteux, Benoit
Yes you're right, that was the pb.
As it was not in the list of prerequisites on Enthought site, I forgot to install this component..

Thanks a lot.
Benoit

On 3/15/2010 7:38 AM, Boiteux, Benoit wrote:

Hello,

I used the chaco example to render data to an image file.

But when I save the file : gc.save(‘myfile.png’)

I get the following exception:

“No module named Image “

Do you think I forgot to install something?

You need PIL. In ubuntu the package name is python-imaging.