orientation_axes

Veluppillai, Arulalan
Hi,
I'm a beginner to Mayavi and Python.
I'd like to replace the mlab orientation_axes figure in mayavi with a custom 3d figure of my own ( specifically a human head, to make it more user friendly) in my 3d rendering of data. Is this possible and how would I go about it?
Arul

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.