.obj Manipulation Using Mayavi/mlab

Dimagiba, Lorenzo
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me colour a .obj 3d object. So far I've been able to make 3d shapes using the mesh function, and then colouring each vertex by inputting my own set of scalars. However I would like to create a somewhat more complicated shape and so I've been using blender... regardless, the shape can be exported as a .obj, something I am not too familiar with. Is there a way to colour .obj objects similar to using scalars and the mesh command?

Regards,

Lorenzo

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.