mlab: contour3d aspect ratio

Matthew Turk
Hi there,

Is there a way to adjust the aspect ratio of a contour3d plot in mlab?
 I have one that I'd like to display extents for, but the extents are
three non-spatial dimensions, and I'd like to be able to adjust the
aspect ratio to remain a square.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

-Matt

Re: mlab: contour3d aspect ratio

Gael Varoquaux
On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 09:33:06AM -0700, Matthew Turk wrote:
> Is there a way to adjust the aspect ratio of a contour3d plot in mlab?
>  I have one that I'd like to display extents for, but the extents are
> three non-spatial dimensions, and I'd like to be able to adjust the
> aspect ratio to remain a square.  Any ideas?

You should be able use the following example:
http://code.enthought.com/projects/mayavi/docs/development/html/mayavi/auto/example_mri.html

In particular, the important line is where the 'spacing' of the
image_data is modified.

HTH,

Gaƫl