[mayavi] tensorglyph rotation...

fred-2
Hi all,

May be my question is stupid and the answer is really obvious,
but I can't get it.

In the following CME, I rotate an ellipsoid along axes (ax=1, ay=2,
az=0) at bottom left, by 45° at bottom right and 90° at top left, and
the less I can say is that I don't understand the result :-((

Moreover, the first ellipsoid has scalar valuer = 0, so it should be
displayed in blue, the second, 1, in green, and the last, 2, in red...
Obviously, the colors displayed are wrong and color mode is well set to
scalars.

Any hint?

TIA

Fred

snapshot.png (191K) Download Attachment
cme3.py (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [mayavi] tensorglyph rotation...

fred-2
Le 21/08/2010 16:59, Fred a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> May be my question is stupid and the answer is really obvious,
> but I can't get it.
>
> In the following CME, I rotate an ellipsoid along axes (ax=1, ay=2,
> az=0) at bottom left, by 45° at bottom right and 90° at top left, and
> the less I can say is that I don't understand the result :-((
Fixed.

Thanks to our PhD, the fix is in extract_eigenvalues set to False.

Good shot, Jean ;-)

> Moreover, the first ellipsoid has scalar valuer = 0, so it should be
> displayed in blue, the second, 1, in green, and the last, 2, in red...
> Obviously, the colors displayed are wrong and color mode is well set to
> scalars.
However, I still have this issue with colors... :-(
This is very annoying.

Anyone has a clue?

TIA.

Fred