[mayavi] Threshold filter with Surface module and NaN...

[mayavi] Threshold filter with Surface module and NaN...

fred-2
Hi all,

In a 3D space of NaN, I have a cylinder, with uniforme value = 255.

I use a Threshold filter with a Surface module to display this cylinder.

I get a snapshot.png.

I don't understand why the surface of the cylinder is black.

I would like to have all the cylinder in green, for instance.

Any clue?

TIA

Fred

a.mv2 (126K) Download Attachment
snapshot.png (40K) Download Attachment

Re: [mayavi] Threshold filter with Surface module and NaN...

Gael Varoquaux
What about if you don't have NaNs?

Le 03/12/2010 21:23, Gael Varoquaux a écrit :
> What about if you don't have NaNs?
I have no choice, Gaël.

I could use Surface with contours, but the cylinder is empty in this case.

And using a colormap with transparency is not possible in such app.

Fred