images in a menubar

Brennan Williams
I've added images to my Actions that are in my Menu's in a MenuBar but I
don't seem to be able to add an image beside the name of each sub menu...

So in...

menubar=MenuBar(
          Menu(

Action(name='Project',action='file_new_project',image=ImageResource("images/project",search_path=[IMAGE_LOCATION])),
                   name='New',

image=ImageResource("images/new",search_path=[IMAGE_LOCATION])),
          ),

I get my project image beside the action name 'Project'

but I get a blank beside my submenu name 'New'

see attached screenshot

Any ideas?

Brennan

menunameandimage.png (8K) Download Attachment