how to update trait view from trait change handler

how to update trait view from trait change handler

Robert Cimrman
Hi,

I have a range slider for 'time' float attribute to be chosen from a sorted
array of floats - times of a simulation with varying time steps. In the
_time_changed(self, old, new) handler I adjust the received 'new' value to the
closest available and reassign self.time. This works, but the text in the range
editor is not updated. How can I for the UI to reflect the value change? Or is
this a wrong approach?

Thanks for any advice!
r.