how do I trace where a Trait value was changed?

how do I trace where a Trait value was changed?

Brennan Williams
I've got a rather complicated view defined by a def create_my_view(...)
which doesn't display.
I've noticed that I have displaymin and displaymax values which I've set
correctly but they're are getting changed back to 1.0 after the view has
been defined (but not displayed).
I have

def _displaymin_changed(self,old,new):

etc etc.

but I can't work out where the value of displaymin is being set/reset to 1.0

How do I find that out? i.e. how do I trace where that call/change was made?

Brennan

Re: how do I trace where a Trait value was changed?

bryce hendrix-2
Put a breakpoint in your _displaymin_changed. You should see something 3
or 4 frames up in the stack when the breakpoint stops execution.

Bryce