enaml notebook currentChanged

Lee Taylor
I'm tying to use a Notebook widget with enaml.  I'd like my application
to be notified whenever the user changes pages in the notebook.   I
didn't see a direct way from enaml. How would I accomplish this?

I found a currentChanged method on the Qt.
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.7/qtabwidget.html : The signal
currentChanged() is emitted when the user selects a page.

I also found a mail that describe how to hook into any qt method.
https://mail.enthought.com/pipermail/enthought-dev/2012-May/031062.html
The mail asks about setting the focus of a widget with:
  toolkit_widget.setFocus()

I tried this with the notebook in the attached sample and get:
NameError: name 'toolkit_widget' is not defined

Has toolkit_widget been replaced with a different pattern?

Lee Taylor

mail1.enaml (576 bytes) Download Attachment