custom orientation axes

Veluppillai, Arulalan
We have created a 3d graph of the heart that can show activation maps as dynamic color patterns on it's surface.
We now need to create a 3d model Head that rotates in tandem with, and mirroring the movement of the original
 heart model. This basically is what the Orientation axes does, but we want to replace it with our custom head
model to give the user of our application a clear idea of which direction and angle the heart is oriented in.
Is there any way to do this?

Arul

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.

Re: custom orientation axes

Gael Varoquaux
On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 09:38:08PM +0000, Veluppillai, Arulalan wrote:
> Is there any way to do this?

No that I know. Try asking the VTK mailing list: this is something that
will have to be done at a lower level than Mayavi.