Y axis label

Juan Manuel Vázquez Tovar
Hello,

I can't figure out how to make my y axis label visible in a Chaco plot. The plot window is not big enough

Thanks,

Juanma

Re: Y axis label

Corran Webster
Hi Juan,

sometimes you need to adjust the padding of the plot, as all the decorations like labels and axis ticks are drawn in there (I think it defaults to 50 pixels).

-- Corran