View of Str trait

Pedro Miguel Duarte
Hi, I have a question about the view of a Str trait.  How do I get it to display a width of just two lines?

If i do something like

Item('strtrait', style='custom')

It always displays a field that has many more lines that I would want to see.

Thanks for your help!

Pedro

Re: View of Str trait

Jaidev Deshpande
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:16 AM, Pedro Miguel Duarte <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, I have a question about the view of a Str trait.  How do I get it to
> display a width of just two lines?
>
> If i do something like
>
> Item('strtrait', style='custom')

The editors available for String traits have nothing that specify the
number of lines in the editor, beyond single and mulit-line. But the
Item class has a height and a width parameter. Maybe you could try
playing around with them.

> It always displays a field that has many more lines that I would want to
> see.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Pedro

HTH