Using py2app with enthought GUI tools and Qt

Using py2app with enthought GUI tools and Qt

Tiago Pereira
Hi all,

I just used py2app to create OS X apps for some python programs making
use of the enthought tools with the Qt backend.

I put together some simple instructions that might be useful for some:

https://github.com/tiagopereira/python_tips/wiki/Using-py2app-with-Enthought-GUI-tools-and-Qt

Cheers,

Tiago