TreeEditor with ITreeNode/ITreeNodeAdapter

TreeEditor with ITreeNode/ITreeNodeAdapter

Henrik Rudstrom
Hello

I'm trying to view some objects in a treelist using a ITreeNode adapter, but the list won't show my data. I also tried the example (traits/examples/Adapted_tree_
editor_demo.py). Which have the same symptom. A list view, but nothing in it... no error messages.
The other tree editor examples (using the TreeNode() constructor all work fine). I'm using the Qt backend with Qt 4.6 on a 64bit Mac.

Any ideas?

Henrik Rudstrom