TraitsUI - TableEditor -cells do not display properly

TraitsUI - TableEditor -cells do not display properly

Marcel Hubble
Hi all,

I am trying to build a GUI which has a table of different curves that are being displayed in a graph.
In the table, I have a ObjectColumn with a Color trait as object. The displayed table only shows a tuple of integers for each color.
Once I click on a given cell, I get the view that I want => "color chooser".
Is there a way to make the table always display the more appealing view?
That way the table would also serve as legend for my plots.

Marcel