TraitsUI: Specifying selection modes in TabularEditor

TraitsUI: Specifying selection modes in TabularEditor

Jaidev Deshpande
Hi,

How do we specify selection modes in TabularEditor? It seems that by
default only rows are selectable. Is there a way to select columns or
cells?

I've looked at the TabularEditor and TabularAdapter classes and there
seem to be no attribute or method to do this.

Thanks

--
JD

Re: TraitsUI: Specifying selection modes in TabularEditor

Robert Kern
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Jaidev Deshpande
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do we specify selection modes in TabularEditor? It seems that by
> default only rows are selectable. Is there a way to select columns or
> cells?

No.