[Traits] Documentation for PythonValue/ShellEditor?

[Traits] Documentation for PythonValue/ShellEditor?

Mitchell Jeffrey
Hi all,

I've been searching high and low for some in-depth documentation for the ShellEditor.  In particular, I was wondering how to pass information to and from other parts of a larger application - for instance passing some arbitrary code for execution in shell display, or obtaining some sort of command history.

Currently all I have is a PythonValue object with a reference in the view, which brings up the ShellEditor.  I'm kinda new to Traits BTW.

Cheers,
Mitch