Suppressing the view panel in a TreeEditor

Suppressing the view panel in a TreeEditor

Brennan Williams
I know there is a way/flag for doing this but I've so far failed to find
it. I want to define a TreeEditor with a set of TreeNodes but just
display the tree and note the associated panel containing the view for
the currently selected tree node.

Thanks

Brennan

Re: Suppressing the view panel in a TreeEditor

Warren Weckesser
Brennan Williams wrote:
> I know there is a way/flag for doing this but I've so far failed to find
> it. I want to define a TreeEditor with a set of TreeNodes but just
> display the tree and note the associated panel containing the view for
> the currently selected tree node.

I think you want the *editable* flag of the TreeEditor:

http://code.enthought.com/projects/traits/docs/html/TUIUG/factories_advanced_extra.html#id25

Warren