Showing python shell and command prompt output in GUI application using TraitsUI

Showing python shell and command prompt output in GUI application using TraitsUI

ameya chougule
Hiii

How to show synchronized python shell in GUI application created using TraitsUI. For e.g. when I call function 'call_me' on some object say 'phone' using 'call' button in the GUI, it should look like '>>phone.call_me()' in embedded python shell and vice-versa( if I type phone.call_me() in shell, it should lead to same effect as that of clicking 'call' button.

Also, I want to display system output(like that of print statement, some system call activity) for curent GUI application in the application itself.

Please Help me.

Thank you
Take care

ameya