Re: [Enthought-dev] [chaco] cmap_image and gris issue...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Enthought-dev] [chaco] cmap_image and gris issue...

Peter Wang
Fred,

I am happy to report that this bug is now fixed and made it into
yesterday's release.  (Sorry it took so ridiculously long.)  If you
call Plot.img_plot() or .contour_plot(), it creates xbounds and
ybounds arrays of size N+1 and M+1.  If you pass in numpy arrays of
size N or size M, then you get a ValueError along with an explanation
of what size it needs to be.

-Peter

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 5:52 AM, fred <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a grid image with cells dimensions dx = 2, dy = 1.
>
> When I display this image with nearest interpolation and add the grid
> such that cells grid have the same dimensions (dx=2, dy=1), cells and
> grid are not aligned.
>
> The alignment is "correct" on the edges but shift increases to the
> center of the image.
>
> I would like to know why.
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> TIA.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Fred
_______________________________________________
Enthought-Dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.enthought.com/mailman/listinfo/enthought-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Enthought-dev] [chaco] cmap_image and grid issue...

fred-2
Peter Wang a écrit :
> Fred,

[snip]

Tons of thanks, Peter!!!! :-))

Anyway, I still have the issue about the ColorTrait editor

https://mail.enthought.com/pipermail/enthought-dev/2010-January/025289.html

so I can't update my sources :-(

Or... how can I update my sources without updating stuff related to
ColorEditor?

In others words, I would keep the old ColorEditor with updated sources.
How can I do that?


TIA.


Cheers,

--
Fred
_______________________________________________
Enthought-Dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.enthought.com/mailman/listinfo/enthought-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Enthought-dev] [chaco] cmap_image and grid issue...

fred-2
fred a écrit :

> Or... how can I update my sources without updating stuff related to
> ColorEditor?
>
> In others words, I would keep the old ColorEditor with updated sources.
> How can I do that?
How can I get Trac Timeline older than one month?

Cheers,

--
Fred
_______________________________________________
Enthought-Dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.enthought.com/mailman/listinfo/enthought-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Enthought-dev] [chaco] cmap_image and gris issue...

fred-2
In reply to this post by Peter Wang
Peter Wang a écrit :
> Fred,
>
> I am happy to report that this bug is now fixed and made it into
> yesterday's release.  (Sorry it took so ridiculously long.)  If you
> call Plot.img_plot() or .contour_plot(), it creates xbounds and
> ybounds arrays of size N+1 and M+1.  If you pass in numpy arrays of
> size N or size M, then you get a ValueError along with an explanation
> of what size it needs to be.
Hi Peter,

It seems that contours are now broken :-(

marsu[pts/9]:~...examples/basic/{6}/> python contour_plot.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Enable-3.3.1.dev_r25392-py2.5-linux-x86_64.egg/enthought/enable/abstract_window.py",
line 350, in _paint
    self.component.draw(gc, view_bounds=(0, 0, size[0], size[1]))
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Enable-3.3.1.dev_r25392-py2.5-linux-x86_64.egg/enthought/enable/component.py",
line 425, in draw
    self._draw(gc, view_bounds, mode)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Enable-3.3.1.dev_r25392-py2.5-linux-x86_64.egg/enthought/enable/component.py",
line 761, in _draw
    self._dispatch_draw(layer, gc, view_bounds, mode)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Enable-3.3.1.dev_r25392-py2.5-linux-x86_64.egg/enthought/enable/container.py",
line 326, in _dispatch_draw
    component._dispatch_draw(layer, gc, new_bounds, mode)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Enable-3.3.1.dev_r25392-py2.5-linux-x86_64.egg/enthought/enable/component.py",
line 781, in _dispatch_draw
    handler(gc, view_bounds, mode)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Chaco-3.3.1.dev_r25393-py2.5-linux-x86_64.egg/enthought/chaco/base_2d_plot.py",
line 199, in _draw_image
    self._render(gc)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Chaco-3.3.1.dev_r25393-py2.5-linux-x86_64.egg/enthought/chaco/contour_poly_plot.py",
line 43, in _render
    self._update_polys()
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Chaco-3.3.1.dev_r25393-py2.5-linux-x86_64.egg/enthought/chaco/contour_poly_plot.py",
line 74, in _update_polys
    c = Cntr(xg, yg, self.value.raw_value)
ValueError: Arguments x, y, z, mask (if present) must have the same
dimensions.

Cheers,

--
Fred
_______________________________________________
Enthought-Dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.enthought.com/mailman/listinfo/enthought-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Enthought-dev] [chaco] cmap_image and gris issue...

Peter Wang
On 3/2/10 10:49 AM, fred wrote:

> Peter Wang a écrit :
>> Fred,
>>
>> I am happy to report that this bug is now fixed and made it into
>> yesterday's release.  (Sorry it took so ridiculously long.)  If you
>> call Plot.img_plot() or .contour_plot(), it creates xbounds and
>> ybounds arrays of size N+1 and M+1.  If you pass in numpy arrays of
>> size N or size M, then you get a ValueError along with an explanation
>> of what size it needs to be.
> Hi Peter,
>
> It seems that contours are now broken :-(

OK, I will fix this ASAP.  (I'm just getting back into the office after
a week away.)

-Peter
_______________________________________________
Enthought-Dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.enthought.com/mailman/listinfo/enthought-dev