Re: [Chaco-users] Alternative to LineCollection in Chaco

Re: [Chaco-users] Alternative to LineCollection in Chaco

Fred
Hi all,

Any news about it added to Chaco, Robert?

https://mail.enthought.com/pipermail/chaco-users/2010-April/001600.html

--
Fred

Re: [Chaco-users] Alternative to LineCollection in Chaco

Robert Kern
On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Fred <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Any news about it added to Chaco, Robert?
>
> https://mail.enthought.com/pipermail/chaco-users/2010-April/001600.html

Not from me, I'm afraid, but if you'd like to work on it, I'd be happy
to review the PR and help polish it up.

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Robert Kern <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Fred <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Any news about it added to Chaco, Robert?
>>
>> https://mail.enthought.com/pipermail/chaco-users/2010-April/001600.html
>
> Not from me, I'm afraid, but if you'd like to work on it, I'd be happy
> to review the PR and help polish it up.

Actually, Plot.add_xy_plot() was added, so the util.py file from that
message is no longer necessary, but the SegmentPlot has not been
added.

Le 03/05/2013 14:02, Robert Kern a écrit :
> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Fred<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Any news about it added to Chaco, Robert?
>>
>> https://mail.enthought.com/pipermail/chaco-users/2010-April/001600.html
>
> Not from me, I'm afraid, but if you'd like to work on it, I'd be happy
> to review the PR and help polish it up.

Ok, Robert, I'll look at it asap ;-)

Fred

Le 03/05/2013 14:04, Robert Kern a écrit :

> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Robert Kern<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Fred<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Any news about it added to Chaco, Robert?
>>>
>>> https://mail.enthought.com/pipermail/chaco-users/2010-April/001600.html
>>
>> Not from me, I'm afraid, but if you'd like to work on it, I'd be happy
>> to review the PR and help polish it up.
>
> Actually, Plot.add_xy_plot() was added, so the util.py file from that
> message is no longer necessary, but the SegmentPlot has not been
> added.
Ok, thx.

--
Fred