QtConsole without pylab imported?

Des.P
I'm using EPD 7.3 on OSX, and really like the GUI behaviors etc. of QTConsole.

However, it seems like the QtConsole starts up with pylab imported already. How can I start a similar GUI console, but without pre-imports like pylab?

Thanks!

Re: QtConsole without pylab imported?

Jonathan March
Start from a command prompt: