Pyparsing still missing (but the Traceback isn't easy to understand)

Pyparsing still missing (but the Traceback isn't easy to understand)

Thomas Lecocq
Hi all,

I just installed the EPD-free 7.3.2 to simulate a blank install for my software, and met a known problem (yet I had to remember where the solution was to be found):

using the Wx backend, instanciating a SVGButtonEditor makes the application crash. This is because one dependency is missing: pyparsing !!

Best regards,

Thomas

Re: Pyparsing still missing (but the Traceback isn't easy to understand)

Jonathan March
Thanks for the reminder, Thomas.