Problem checking out 3.4.0

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Problem checking out 3.4.0

Stanley A. Klein
I've made several attempts to check out 3.4.0 and keep running into
problems.  I prefer rpms rather than easy_install or eggs and need to get
them built.

I've provided below one attempt and its error output.  What am I doing wrong?


Stan Klein

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[stan@localhost ets]$ ets co 'ets==3.4.0'
Inspecting repository: https://svn.enthought.com/svn/enthought
Project ets==3.4.0 not found
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/ets", line 8, in <module>
    load_entry_point('ETSProjectTools==0.6.1.dev-r0', 'console_scripts',
'ets')()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/enthought/ets/ets.py", line 155,
in main
    args.func(args, cfg)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/enthought/ets/checkout.py", line
93, in main
    project_set = self.build_project_set(args, cfg)
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/enthought/ets/base_subcommand.py",
line 52, in build_project_set
    project_set.add(project)
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/enthought/ets/tools/project_set.py",
line 118, in add
    'project "%s" due to error: %s' % (project, str(e)))
enthought.ets.tools.project_set.ProjectNotFound: Unable to locate source
for project "ets==3.4.0" due to error: No match found for project
specification "ets==3.4.0"





_______________________________________________
Enthought-Dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.enthought.com/mailman/listinfo/enthought-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problem checking out 3.4.0

bryce hendrix-2
On 4/29/2010 10:31 AM, Stanley A. Klein wrote:
> I've made several attempts to check out 3.4.0 and keep running into
> problems.  I prefer rpms rather than easy_install or eggs and need to get
> them built.
>
> I've provided below one attempt and its error output.  What am I doing wrong?
>
>    

I'm not sure it will solve your problem, but you probably want double
quotes, not single quotes in the ets command.

Bryce


> Stan Klein
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> [stan@localhost ets]$ ets co 'ets==3.4.0'
> Inspecting repository: https://svn.enthought.com/svn/enthought
> Project ets==3.4.0 not found
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "/usr/bin/ets", line 8, in<module>
>      load_entry_point('ETSProjectTools==0.6.1.dev-r0', 'console_scripts',
> 'ets')()
>    File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/enthought/ets/ets.py", line 155,
> in main
>      args.func(args, cfg)
>    File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/enthought/ets/checkout.py", line
> 93, in main
>      project_set = self.build_project_set(args, cfg)
>    File
> "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/enthought/ets/base_subcommand.py",
> line 52, in build_project_set
>      project_set.add(project)
>    File
> "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/enthought/ets/tools/project_set.py",
> line 118, in add
>      'project "%s" due to error: %s' % (project, str(e)))
> enthought.ets.tools.project_set.ProjectNotFound: Unable to locate source
> for project "ets==3.4.0" due to error: No match found for project
> specification "ets==3.4.0"
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Enthought-Dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mail.enthought.com/mailman/listinfo/enthought-dev
>    

_______________________________________________
Enthought-Dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.enthought.com/mailman/listinfo/enthought-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problem checking out 3.4.0

Gael Varoquaux
On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:33:56AM -0500, Bryce Hendrix wrote:
> On 4/29/2010 10:31 AM, Stanley A. Klein wrote:
> > I've made several attempts to check out 3.4.0 and keep running into
> > problems.  I prefer rpms rather than easy_install or eggs and need to get
> > them built.

> > I've provided below one attempt and its error output.  What am I doing wrong?



> I'm not sure it will solve your problem, but you probably want double
> quotes, not single quotes in the ets command.

I believe that the problem is that the correspondance table for the
version numbers has not been updated. Just try:

"ets co ets"

HTH,

Gaël
_______________________________________________
Enthought-Dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.enthought.com/mailman/listinfo/enthought-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problem checking out 3.4.0

Stanley A. Klein
IIRC, at one point I tried
ets co ets
and it started to checkout an earlier version.

Sounds like the table needs to be updated.


Stan Klein



On Thu, April 29, 2010 11:35 am, Gael Varoquaux wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:33:56AM -0500, Bryce Hendrix wrote:
>> On 4/29/2010 10:31 AM, Stanley A. Klein wrote:
>> > I've made several attempts to check out 3.4.0 and keep running into
>> > problems.  I prefer rpms rather than easy_install or eggs and need to
>> get
>> > them built.
>
>> > I've provided below one attempt and its error output.  What am I doing
>> wrong?
>
>
>
>> I'm not sure it will solve your problem, but you probably want double
>> quotes, not single quotes in the ets command.
>
> I believe that the problem is that the correspondance table for the
> version numbers has not been updated. Just try:
>
> "ets co ets"
>
> HTH,
>
> Gaël
>


--


_______________________________________________
Enthought-Dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.enthought.com/mailman/listinfo/enthought-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problem checking out 3.4.0

Warren Weckesser
Stanley A. Klein wrote:
> IIRC, at one point I tried
> ets co ets
> and it started to checkout an earlier version.
>
> Sounds like the table needs to be updated.
>
>  

See:
https://mail.enthought.com/pipermail/enthought-dev/2010-March/025829.html

> Stan Klein
>
>
>
> On Thu, April 29, 2010 11:35 am, Gael Varoquaux wrote:
>  
>> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:33:56AM -0500, Bryce Hendrix wrote:
>>    
>>> On 4/29/2010 10:31 AM, Stanley A. Klein wrote:
>>>      
>>>> I've made several attempts to check out 3.4.0 and keep running into
>>>> problems.  I prefer rpms rather than easy_install or eggs and need to
>>>>        
>>> get
>>>      
>>>> them built.
>>>>        
>>>> I've provided below one attempt and its error output.  What am I doing
>>>>        
>>> wrong?
>>>      
>>
>>    
>>> I'm not sure it will solve your problem, but you probably want double
>>> quotes, not single quotes in the ets command.
>>>      
>> I believe that the problem is that the correspondance table for the
>> version numbers has not been updated. Just try:
>>
>> "ets co ets"
>>
>> HTH,
>>
>> Gaël
>>
>>    
>
>
>  

_______________________________________________
Enthought-Dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.enthought.com/mailman/listinfo/enthought-dev