Points of interest

user1423
This post was updated on .
I am modelling an underwater pipeline, where I would like to have different points of interest labelled on the model. These can then be clicked on to prompt the display of further information. Is this possible with Mayavi? Thanks very much.

Re: Points of interest

Gael Varoquaux
On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 08:16:46PM -0700, user1423 wrote:
> I am modelling an underwater pipeline, where I would like to have different
> points of interest labelled on the model, which can be clicked on to prompt
> the display of further information. Is this possible with Mayavi? Thanks
> very much.

You can have a look at the data interactions examples, you can have an
idea of what can be useful for your purposes:
http://docs.enthought.com/mayavi/mayavi/auto/examples.html#data-interaction-examples

HTH,

Gael