Plot of Cremer-Pople ring puckering parameters

Plot of Cremer-Pople ring puckering parameters

mish
Dear all,

Sorry for writing a very basic question. I am very new to MayaVi (in fact started using today after seeing some figures in an article). I want to plotĀ  Cremer-Pople ring puckering parametersĀ  (theta, Phi and Q) in 3 D spherical plot. I have input data in data format ( three columns of theta, Phi and Q). Can someone help me if it possible to make plots like the one in in Figure 1 of following article by Spivok et al, 2010:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0008621509005953#fig1

Is there some tutorial or script available for such an tasks ?

Thanking you
Mish