Plot Limits - My Example Code

Alexander S Behnaz
I started working on the suggestions that Bryce and Peter gave me. However, the suggested modifications didn't seem to work.

To allow everyone to see what the code is doing, I have attached the entire test application below. It uses wxPython, and on starting, you should see a simple sin plot with the zoom and pan tool.

Does this code work for you?

Thanks,
Alex

Chaco_RAW_TEST.py (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Plot Limits - My Example Code

Peter Wang
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Alexander S Behnaz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I started working on the suggestions that Bryce and Peter gave me. However, the suggested modifications didn't seem to work.
>
> To allow everyone to see what the code is doing, I have attached the entire test application below. It uses wxPython, and on starting, you should see a simple sin plot with the zoom and pan tool.
>
> Does this code work for you?

Your problem is that (1) you were not accessing the mappers on the
Plot itself, which is where the tools were being added.  I have
attached the amended code, which works.

-Peter

Chaco_RAW_TEST.py (4K) Download Attachment