Pan/Zoom errors on ColorBar demo

Ben Lane
Hello -
 I am receiving an error when trying to use example/basic/zoomable_colorbar.py:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'map_data'

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Pan/Zoom errors on ColorBar demo

Jaidev Deshpande
On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:51 AM, Ben Lane <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello -
>  I am receiving an error when trying to use example/basic/zoomable_colorbar.py:
>
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'map_data'
>
> Any ideas?

Hi Ben,

I looked at the example and it is working fine. Maybe you are running
an old one. Could you please send the whole traceback? That would
help.

Thanks