Orientation Axes have no blue,red,green arrows

Orientation Axes have no blue,red,green arrows

Junwei Huang
Hi all,
Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may give. Here is my
situation. I am calling mayavi2 from python on a windows 7 hosted
Ubuntu 12.04 (in virtualbox). Everything works perfect till one day
the orientation axes disappeared for no reason. After clicking the
"Toggle axis indicator" button, only X, Y, Z letters show up in the
left lower corner and the red,blue,green arrows used to be there
disappeared. Anyone ever had this problem before?

I uninstalled (pip uninstall) mayavi and reinstalled it. The problem
remains. Thanks.