Multiple SceneModel Camera Sync?

Dimagiba, Lorenzo
Hello All,

I am trying to embed multiple figures into a single window, the closest example representing my desire being the mult_scenes one with the two scenes containing random sets of points. My question is, how would one get the camera to sync between these two scenes? I know if I create regular mlab figure objects I can simply use camera_sync, however in order to embed the scenes into one window it appears the easiest way is by using traits and the MlabSceneModel, which does not work like a figure... what is the best way I could go about doing this?

Regards,

Lorenzo

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.