Missing HLOC renderer module, unable to run this demo

Missing HLOC renderer module, unable to run this demo

lcota
What happened to this module? I'm attempting to run one of the Chaco samples and run into this error.

Re: Missing HLOC renderer module, unable to run this demo

Warren Weckesser

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:47 PM, Massimo <[hidden email]> wrote:
What happened to this module? I'm attempting to run one of the Chaco samples and run into this error.

The demo ohlc.py was added by Peter in this commit:

  https://github.com/enthought/chaco/commit/f162d1aa0872f2662e78826bd09366fabf47cc26#examples/financial/ohlc.py

but it appears that the corresponding module containing the renderers (chaco.hloc_renderer [sic?]) was not added.  (There are also some typos--presumably "hloc" should be "ohlc".)

Peter, do you still have this code, and is it usable?  If so, could you check it in?  If not, could you remove the demo?

Warren