Mayavi and VTK 5.6

Matthew Dillon
Has there been any follow up on this problem?
https://mail.enthought.com/pipermail/enthought-dev/2010-May/026369.html

Re: Mayavi and VTK 5.6

Ilan Schnell
Not that I know about.

- Ilan

On May 13, 2010, at 5:39 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:

> Has there been any follow up on this problem?
> https://mail.enthought.com/pipermail/enthought-dev/2010-May/
> 026369.html

Re: Mayavi and VTK 5.6

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 02:39:49PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>    Has there been any follow up on this problem?
>    [1]https://mail.enthought.com/pipermail/enthought-dev/2010-May/026369.html

No, it's on my TODO list, but that list is long. If you make on progress
on figuring out exactly what it wrong, we can work toward a fix quicker.

Cheers,

Gaƫl

*****SPAM***** Re: Mayavi and VTK 5.6

Prabhu Ramachandran-3
On Thursday 13 May 2010 06:41 PM, Gael Varoquaux wrote:
> On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 02:39:49PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>>     Has there been any follow up on this problem?
>>     [1]https://mail.enthought.com/pipermail/enthought-dev/2010-May/026369.html
>
> No, it's on my TODO list, but that list is long. If you make on progress
> on figuring out exactly what it wrong, we can work toward a fix quicker.

I'll take a look first thing next Monday.  I'll be hacking on Mayavi for
about 3 weeks starting Monday and will definitely fix these.

cheers,
prabhu