Mayavi Mesh Scalar Interpolation

Dimagiba, Lorenzo
Hello again,

I come back to everyone with yet another question. I am currently producing surfaces using the triangular_mesh method. I understand that you are able to apply colours to specific vertices by using a list of scalars. My question has to do with the scalars.

I only know the value of my scalars at certain points, and as such would like the scalar values between the known points, to be an interpolation of them. This is not the same as using the option "interpolate scalars before mapping", as that option only interpolates from one vertex to the one immediately next to it. I was wondering if there were any ways/methods to go about interpolating the way I'd like.

Lorenzo

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.