Mayavi 2 does not start after several days

Mayavi 2 does not start after several days

qiufenglin
Hi,
I am using Mayavi2 recently and it was working great for the past one week. But when I tried to start it this morning, there just a blink on the screen and nothing more shows on the screen. But there is a small icon on the toolbar and I can right click it to close it. Is there any hint how I can fix this problem? Thanks.

Best,
Qiufeng

Re: Mayavi 2 does not start after several days

Gael Varoquaux
Hi Qiufeng

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 09:07:43AM -0700, qiufenglin wrote:
> But when I tried to start it this morning, there just a blink on the screen
> and nothing more shows on the screen. But there is a small icon on the
> toolbar and I can right click it to close it. Is there any hint how I can
> fix this problem? Thanks.

Can you try removing the folders .enthought in your home (that's under
Linux, I don't know how its called under other OSes, but I am sure that
someone on the list that complete the information.

Hope this helps,

Gael