Mayavi 2 does not start after several days

Mayavi 2 does not start after several days

qiufenglin
I am using Mayavi2 recently and it was working great for the fast one week. But when I tried to start it this morning, there just a blink on the screen and nothing more shows on the screen. But there is a small icon on the toolbar and I can right click it to close it. Is there any hint how I can fix this problem? Thanks.

Best,
Qiufeng