MayaVi Streamline Seeds

Stuart Mumford
Hello,

I am visualising a magnetic field in a plasma, where the field lines are
'Frozen In' to the plasma and was wondering if it would be possible to
update the streamline seed locations based on the velocity of the plasma at
the seed points of the lines.

I have tried to find the point in the code where the seed locations are set
but did not get very far. Is there a way to construct a pipeline for
streamlines with custom seeds??

Thanks
Stuart

Re: MayaVi Streamline Seeds

Michael Bruckner
Hi Stuart,

I'd be very interested in knowing if you've had any success plotting your custom streamlines. I would like to do the same but I couldn't figure out how yet.

Thank you in advance for any hint.

Michael