Mac EPD - enpkg won't work, how can I reset the user/pass?

Mac EPD - enpkg won't work, how can I reset the user/pass?

lcota
Is this possible? Or is it possible to install a later version of EPD over my current install?

Re: Mac EPD - enpkg won't work, how can I reset the user/pass?

Ilan Schnell
Hello,
you can edit the file ~/.enstaller4rc to fix the username and
password.  I.e. edit the line:
EPD_userpass = '<username>:<password>'

- Ilan

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 6:52 PM, luis cota <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is this possible? Or is it possible to install a later version of EPD over
> my current install?

Re: Mac EPD - enpkg won't work, how can I reset the user/pass?

lcota
I am still having Authorization Required problems - how can I use enpkg to update numpy without running into this problem? On the other hand, how can I update numpy without using enpkg?