Location of demo code

Des.P
Reading up on TableEditor:
To see the code that results in Figure 51, refer to TableEditor_demo.py in the demos/Traits UI Demo/Standard Editors subdirectory of the Traits UI package. This example demonstrates object columns, expression columns, filters, searching, and adding and deleting rows.

Where would this be located in my OSX install? A command-line "find" did not help.

Thanks!

Re: Location of demo code

Adam Hughes
Not sure offhand where it is located, but if you open up the python interactive shell and type demo(traits) you should be able to see all the demos:

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Des.P <[hidden email]> wrote:
Reading up on TableEditor:
To see the code that results in Figure 51, refer to TableEditor_demo.py in the demos/Traits UI Demo/Standard Editors subdirectory of the Traits UI package. This example demonstrates object columns, expression columns, filters, searching, and adding and deleting rows.

Where would this be located in my OSX install? A command-line "find" did not help.

Thanks!

Re: Location of demo code

Thomas Lecocq
Hi,

Am not on a Mac machine, but it should be something like :

If you have EPD:

/Library/Frameworks/epd/EPD*/python/Versions/Current/Examples/

Cheers,

Thom

Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:50:20 -0400
From: [hidden email]